Tramex FeedBack DataLoggers and the Tramex FeedBack App have been designed and developed for professionals in many industries who depend on accurate, reliable readings using the very best, state of the art technology.
- Storage of up to 100,000 data point entries.
- Continuous logging for over a year on one battery life.
- Bluetooth connectivity to your IOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
- Tramex FeedBack DataLogger App downloadable free from Google Play or App Store.
- Used to perform ASTM F2170.
- Ambient and in-situ measurements & logging of RH, Temperature, Dew Point, GPP & more.
The DL-RHTX is designed to be used together with the Tramex Hygro-i2 probe to perform British Standard BS8201; BS8203 as well as ASTM F2170, in-situ RH testing of concrete slabs.
Together with the CME4 & CMEX2 instruments, testing to ASTM F2659, the Tramex system provides the fastest and most accurate measurement of total Moisture Condition of concrete slabs.