Dec Scanner - Roofing Moisture Scanner
Availability: 2 - 3 Days
The Tramex Dec Scanner is a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner designed for the instant surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems per ASTM D7954. Ideal for water leak detection in roofing materials.
- Complies to ASTM D7954
- Non-destructive impedance moisture meter.
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, water leak detection, problem sourcing, and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Work in normal daylight hours.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters.
- Easy and safe to use with no regulatory restrictions or operating license required.
- Dependable solid state circuitry and rugged molded body for long-term reliability.
- Battery powered - 9 Volt PP3.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Non conductive commercial roofing membranes.|
|Weight:||Dec Scanner 24.6 lbs (9.95 Kg) - Carry Case 21.9 lbs (9.9 Kg) - Total 46.5 lbs (21.1 Kg)|
|Size||Dec Scanner 30" x 15.75" x 6.5" (762 mm x 400 mm x 158 mm) - Carry Case 38" x 20" x 12" (940mm x 508mm x 305mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||Up to 6" (15.24cm)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: