CMEX II - Concrete Moisture Meter (Digital)
Availability: In Stock
A digital version of the CME4 handheld electronic moisture meter, the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter is designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete and other floors and screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170. (optional)
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).|
|Size||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||approx. 3⁄4" (20 mm)|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Wood Invasive Mode||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: