Pest Control Professional Kit
Availability: 2 - 3 Days
A complete moisture and humidity testing kit for the Pest Control Professional, featuring the Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter, allowing for non-destructive testing of multiple building material types, as well as pin type testing to identify Moisture Content in wood and wall cavities, and a Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for identifying areas of high relative humidity, both ambient and in existing cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms. The Pest Control Professional Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration up to 1.25” in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Precision in very low moisture content readings and up to 55% moisture content readings in wood in non-invasive mode.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for identifying areas of high RH, both ambient and in existing cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Pest Control, Termite Inspection.|
|:::||Wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.|
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||Non-destructive MRH III up to 1¼" (30mm). Pin-type Probe 7" (180mm).|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Moisture content of wood||MRH III NDT 5 - 55%. Pin-type Probe 7-40%|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- MRH III digital, non-destructive moisture meter for general building materials.
- Attachable RH probe for readings of temperature, relative humidity, dew point & mixing ratio.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 8 Hole liners to allow for RH probing of existing cavities.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: