The Tramex ME5 is a Dual-Depth, non-destructive moisture meter for instant moisture measurement and evaluation. Deep Depth penetration up to 1.25" (30mm) & Shallow Depth penetration up to 0.40” (10mm). 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry, making the Moisture Encounter ideal for testing in and through a wide range of materials in the building envelope.
- 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry
- Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1 1⁄4" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Shallow Depth scale is designed to have a field penetration of up to 10mm (0.4 inches).
- Wide range of readings from 5% to 30% on Wood Scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for all other materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wallpaper, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, ceiling tiles, roofing membranes, and asphalt composition shingles.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be enabled or disabled.
- Large clear easy to read analog display giving meaningful readings.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Water Damage Restoration, Indoor Air Quality, Pest Control, Building Surveying, Residential Roofing.|
|:::||Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.|
|Size||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||2 x AA 1.5V LR6 Battery|
|Depth of penetration||Dual depth of 10mm and up to 30mm (in wood and drywall)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100|
|Moisture content of wood||5 to 30%|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: