A complete kit featuring the Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner (a combination of the Wet Wall Detector and the Leak Seeker) for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS). The EIFS Inspection Kit includes the Tramex MRHIII moisture and humidity meter, a pin-type resistance probe and a Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe to provide the ideal solution for measurement of ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point, determination of moisture conditions in a variety of wall materials, sheathing and wood studding of EIFS systems, as well as in-depth readings of the moisture conditions of the substrate.
- Non-destructive, Deep Penetration Moisture Detection.
- 7" pins for Deep Wall Probing using attachable Pin-Type Probe.
- Measures 0-99% Ambient Relative Humidity Conditions.
- Temperature, Dew Point & Grains Per Pound readings.
- Measures 5 - 55% Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive mode.
- Measures 7 - 40% Moisture Content in Wood using pin-type wood probe.
- Instant Surface Temperature Measurement.
- Clear, easy to read dial (RWS).
- Backlit display for poor lighting conditions (MRH3).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Deep Insulation or Drywall Barriers.|
|Size||19.2" x 14.9" x 5.7" (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 3 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||NDT RWS up to 4" (100mm). NDT MRH III up to 1¼ " (30 mm). Pin-type Probe 7".|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Moisture content of wood||MRH III NDT 5 - 55%. Pin-type Probe 7- 40%.|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
- RWS Deep penetrating, non-destructive moisture meter.
- MRH III Digital, non-destructive moisture meter for general building materials.
- Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe and connector cable.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe.
- 7" Pins for deep wall probe.
- IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer.
- Telescopic Handle (for use on Roofs).
- HPW Hole Punch - for creating pilot holes for long pin probes in EIFS & Roofing Systems.
- Heavy-duty carry case, with die cut foam lining.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: